Advertising Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ OUR ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ADVERTISING ON WEATHERFORECAST.CO.UK
1. Acceptance Of Advertising
WeatherForecast.co.uk may at its absolute discretion decline to publish or to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertisement.
2. Management Of Your Advertising
It is the advertisers responsibility to ensure that advertising on WeatherForecast.co.uk is complete, accurate and up to date.
WeatherForecast.co.uk reserve the right to edit or remove advertising copy and images if it is deemed to be of insufficient quality, inaccurate or inappropriate.
4. Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
Advertising will be published on WeatherForecast.co.uk within 5 business days of payment. Payment can be made by Cheque, Credit or Debit card, or by PayPal.
5. Cancellation And Returns Policy
Orders may only be cancelled before advertising is published on WeatherForecast.co.uk. No refunds will be given after publication or at any time during a period of advertising.
- The customer indemnifies WeatherForecast.co.uk in respect of any liability to any third party howsoever arising from this agreement.
- WeatherForecast.co.uk’s liability to the customer is limited to a sum equivalent of the fee paid by the customer in the last six months.
- The parties agree to use their best efforts to resolve any disputes without the recourse to proceedings in the courts. The customer and WeatherForecast.co.uk agree to give each other at least 28 days notice should proceedings be contemplated.